Tuesday, August 30, 2011

where you can find some job....

It's been a while in New York City, and most of time what I did is looking for a full time job. A lot of people told me I can find a really nice job with my degree. Most of time, the design job required at least 3 years experiences.

Today, I want to share some website that I find jobs for the most of time.

indeed.com
Indeed.com is a website that is similar as google, but more concentrate on job that is open to people.


freefashiointernships.com
Free Fashion Internships is a website where you can find a lot of internships,which is a great opportunity
 for students to get start. However, most of time you only can find jobs are non-paid .


http://newyork.craigslist.org/

Craiglist is also a great website you can go visit for job hunting, but make sure you double check the company's background before you go to the interview.

Have a great time for job hunting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment